Assalamualaikum,
This post been created after I had some conversation with ekin.Keep thinking bout that.
Its almost 1 and half year I leave him,there are some people asking why we broke up..I have no answer for it on that moment,because the emotion was up side down,and keep quiet was the best way.
I can say that these happen because each other fault,I'm tired and I don't want cry anymore. After end of relationship, I'm happy,and seriously I'm more happy than before :) sorry for being too honest.
It would be tired if your partner could not understand your principles.
- Dia kata disebabkan saya tak mahu naik motor dengan dia,dia mahu beli kereta..
- Dia kata dekat kawan perempuan saya,yang saya tak suka dia dan kawan saya saling bertukar-tukar pesanan ringkas.
- Dia kata saya lebihkan kawan perempuan saya berbanding dia..
The true is,
Awak,kereta atau motor saya tetap tidak akan naik jika kita berdua sahaja..
Awak,hati ini tahu erti cemburu..
Maaf,saya sayang sangat kawan saya..
So I've decide if he could not understand..I will never ever force him, so when he said bout break up thingy.. I said okay :) but you know what? he never predict that I would say that..and he crawl for my love back. Sorry dear enough is enough..I really hate man who threatened her girlfriend by saying,
This post been created after I had some conversation with ekin.Keep thinking bout that.
Its almost 1 and half year I leave him,there are some people asking why we broke up..I have no answer for it on that moment,because the emotion was up side down,and keep quiet was the best way.
I can say that these happen because each other fault,I'm tired and I don't want cry anymore. After end of relationship, I'm happy,and seriously I'm more happy than before :) sorry for being too honest.
It would be tired if your partner could not understand your principles.
- Dia kata disebabkan saya tak mahu naik motor dengan dia,dia mahu beli kereta..
- Dia kata dekat kawan perempuan saya,yang saya tak suka dia dan kawan saya saling bertukar-tukar pesanan ringkas.
- Dia kata saya lebihkan kawan perempuan saya berbanding dia..
The true is,
Awak,kereta atau motor saya tetap tidak akan naik jika kita berdua sahaja..
Awak,hati ini tahu erti cemburu..
Maaf,saya sayang sangat kawan saya..
So I've decide if he could not understand..I will never ever force him, so when he said bout break up thingy.. I said okay :) but you know what? he never predict that I would say that..and he crawl for my love back. Sorry dear enough is enough..I really hate man who threatened her girlfriend by saying,
" kalau awak tak_________kita putus! "
Sorry guys that's so not me! unless what I'm doing was against syariat Islam or law..it can be accepted! Plus,I'm too tired of those lovey-dovey thingy since I already start my matriculation. That's my fault,honestly..
I don't really care what are you doing now..
I just wanna say,hey..stop looking at me..there are someone out there who might be your destiny.
Bout being 'friend' again like you said few month ago (coincedently met)..sorry,I'm not that good.
Please,dun love your 'adik angkat' more than your siblings.
Please scratch back my name on your motorcycle number plate,because I dont deserve that.
One more thing,do you know..you were not supposed to ask your girlfriend permission to pick up her bestfriend (on bike) which is a GIRL??.Because she will force her self to smile and said YES YOU MAY!!
p/s : sorry for being too serious,
urghh..ridiculous!


Comments
yes , cinta mana boleh dipaksa!
and u punnn, tunggu je cinta sejati okay!
kalau taknak cari pun takpe,
bia dia datang sndiri :)hikhik
xpa..kalau org tu syg kita..mesti dia hormat kan kptsn kita....;-)
bf datang dan pergi..tapi friendship kekal selamanya..;)