Assalamualaikum,
Haihh..something bad happen,not really bad but complete enough to gloomy my day :( umpama mawar yang sedang layu.Errrr..make it short it was all bout clothes,yes more than one cloth.
Couple weeks ago I bought some nice tshirt from Jusco,you know sales! And I cant handle it,HAHA I'm the one yang dok ulang alik at one corner that sold cloth below rm 15..err affordable kot! kata student :D. Because I do love white shirt,so I buy one and rest with different colour and bring it to hostel,here at UPM.
And we all know that white shirt can't place it in one pail with water in there..the colour from the other cloth would patch on it,blablabla..
So,I do some laundry and hanging the clothes like usual..and tadaaaa~ hours after that yeah! I can see very cool yellow choc patch on my cloth and I feel like what the &^%$#@!#$!..baik basuh before tu main campur jer! urghh..its okay,my fault I should note that next level there are peoples who also hanging their clothes there and of course water from their cloth might drop and haihhhhh..okay learn from mistake.
But if one by one your cloth become victims,no one could chill laa! mad tau dak,grrrr..another white shirt was blow away because I forgot to clip it,and my blue jersey..okay okay my fault! =.=
Tskk tsskkk..second one white shirt was my favourite kott! ada gambar arnab tomeyy..bunga-bunga sikit.. T__T
p/s I should be extra carefull or
hanging all clothes in room? +_+
Haihh..something bad happen,not really bad but complete enough to gloomy my day :( umpama mawar yang sedang layu.Errrr..make it short it was all bout clothes,yes more than one cloth.
Couple weeks ago I bought some nice tshirt from Jusco,you know sales! And I cant handle it,HAHA I'm the one yang dok ulang alik at one corner that sold cloth below rm 15..err affordable kot! kata student :D. Because I do love white shirt,so I buy one and rest with different colour and bring it to hostel,here at UPM.
And we all know that white shirt can't place it in one pail with water in there..the colour from the other cloth would patch on it,blablabla..
So,I do some laundry and hanging the clothes like usual..and tadaaaa~ hours after that yeah! I can see very cool yellow choc patch on my cloth and I feel like what the &^%$#@!#$!..baik basuh before tu main campur jer! urghh..its okay,my fault I should note that next level there are peoples who also hanging their clothes there and of course water from their cloth might drop and haihhhhh..okay learn from mistake.
But if one by one your cloth become victims,no one could chill laa! mad tau dak,grrrr..another white shirt was blow away because I forgot to clip it,and my blue jersey..okay okay my fault! =.=
Tskk tsskkk..second one white shirt was my favourite kott! ada gambar arnab tomeyy..bunga-bunga sikit.. T__T
p/s I should be extra carefull or
hanging all clothes in room? +_+

Comments