Assalamualaikum,
Hey there..
I just wanna say sorry,
for being selfish maybe?
try to avoid sometimes?
There is one moment,that I wanted to be alone.
Because I used to it before.
Sitting alone.
Sometimes,be a person that have no sense
its difficult,
I wanted to cheer for you,
But I cant,
Because I used to it.
Yup,I let almost all of them beside my family,
Settle up their problem by their own.
I cant cry for you.
I cant let go my book just for you.
I cant spend time with you more
than I should spend with my study.
I'm already addicted,
I wanted 4flat badly,
Though its hard.
Perhaps time would change me,
Because deep in my heart,
I believe you are the special one.
Its hard to admit.
But yes you are..
FF
Hey there..
I just wanna say sorry,
for being selfish maybe?
try to avoid sometimes?
There is one moment,that I wanted to be alone.
Because I used to it before.
Sitting alone.
Sometimes,be a person that have no sense
its difficult,
I wanted to cheer for you,
But I cant,
Because I used to it.
Yup,I let almost all of them beside my family,
Settle up their problem by their own.
I cant cry for you.
I cant let go my book just for you.
I cant spend time with you more
than I should spend with my study.
I'm already addicted,
I wanted 4flat badly,
Though its hard.
Perhaps time would change me,
Because deep in my heart,
I believe you are the special one.
Its hard to admit.
But yes you are..
FF
Comments