Assalamualaikum,
Today,2 august..yargh! July already left behind.Life must go on.Even we won't it came that fast.I'm still hurly-burly with university stuff,keep on thinking when it would be done,so I can relax and enjoyed my day as jobless~
The main problems is I hate to step up out from my bedroom,and of course damn hard to go out from house! and ++++++hard to wakeup early..sigh!
I still haven't done yet make an appointment for medical check up,haven't done yet buy a pin number at BSN for ptptn thinggy,haven't done yet pay a semester fee..though CIMB bank was front of my house,yup not a major problem for me to just walk a way to pay the fee but how can I settled up all this thing if I doesn't have any spirit or passion to go out from house..=="
Today,2 august..yargh! July already left behind.Life must go on.Even we won't it came that fast.I'm still hurly-burly with university stuff,keep on thinking when it would be done,so I can relax and enjoyed my day as jobless~
The main problems is I hate to step up out from my bedroom,and of course damn hard to go out from house! and ++++++hard to wakeup early..sigh!
I still haven't done yet make an appointment for medical check up,haven't done yet buy a pin number at BSN for ptptn thinggy,haven't done yet pay a semester fee..though CIMB bank was front of my house,yup not a major problem for me to just walk a way to pay the fee but how can I settled up all this thing if I doesn't have any spirit or passion to go out from house..=="
it's clear enough!
p/s= my cousin said,
"kau,kalau pasal korea rajin jer!"
mood lazy song by Bruno Mars.

Comments
singgah sini sambil folo ur blog