Assalamualaikum,
Past one weeks ago,me and madam go to settled up all my preparation for university.Thank god,almost 90% already done,whoa! we out for shoppings,buy a ptptn pin number,and the most important is medical check up.. =="
First of all,I thought we have to make an appointment..like all my friends did! okay maybe not ALL of them..mostly la kan? and fortunately distance between BSN and the clinic just 2 or 3 shops,nearby enough for us to pay a visit yang kononnya nak buat appointment,adesss..
I'm type of person that need to clear up my mind and of course calm myself to face something that unprepared or unusual 'stuff'..and dah memang sahlaa orang gelabah like me,take bout 1 or 2 days to get prepared! However,because of the clinic got free time..pfftt I mean not quite busy, the medical check up can start on that time..and me like, what???
I couldn't runaway because yalah,nanti madam mengamuk! what should be done have to settled up! why the hell aku nak postpone kan? kan? +_+
But..but,=="
I hate take a shot! yargh..I've been shot,twice! the dr. couldn't find the vein in my arm :'(
Okay,I think I'm already out of track..the main thing is my blood group! it was the reason why I create this entry! bhahah..ke laut la pulak kan? Ehem,for a koreanholic..korang mesti tahu movie My Boyfriend is Type B right?
bout personality based on blood group..how relationship can be build by a girl with blood group type A and a man with egoistic personality (type B).
Once I watch that movie..I set on my mind that I will never ever dated someone with blood group type B!!! (okay,terlebih emo disitu).
Now guess what,1 weeks later (today)..I got the blood group test result! yeppieeee~ I wish I was A or O because they are angels~
of course they are.. :)
I google up personality based on blood group according to japanese..gode-gode-gode here is what I got :
TYPE A :
- Kekal cool though orang lain kelam-kabut dalam menghadapi sesebuah krisis.
- Seorang yang agak pemalu~ awwww
- Sukakan sesuatu yang harmoni dan sopan!
- Bertanggungjawab~
TYPE O
- Seorang yang outgoing :)
- Mempunyai self-confident yang tinggi
- Energetic and peramah.
- Tak terlalu mengharapkan orang lain.
TYPE B
- Lemah dalam kerja berkumpulan,kerana lebih suka mengikut undang-undang sendiri dan idea sendiri.
- Dilihat sebagai seorang yang dingin dan serius.
- individualists.
- Kurang mengambil perhatian sesuatu yang melibatkan perasaan.
Past one weeks ago,me and madam go to settled up all my preparation for university.Thank god,almost 90% already done,whoa! we out for shoppings,buy a ptptn pin number,and the most important is medical check up.. =="
First of all,I thought we have to make an appointment..like all my friends did! okay maybe not ALL of them..mostly la kan? and fortunately distance between BSN and the clinic just 2 or 3 shops,nearby enough for us to pay a visit yang kononnya nak buat appointment,adesss..
I'm type of person that need to clear up my mind and of course calm myself to face something that unprepared or unusual 'stuff'..and dah memang sahlaa orang gelabah like me,take bout 1 or 2 days to get prepared! However,because of the clinic got free time..pfftt I mean not quite busy, the medical check up can start on that time..and me like, what???
I couldn't runaway because yalah,nanti madam mengamuk! what should be done have to settled up! why the hell aku nak postpone kan? kan? +_+
But..but,=="
I hate take a shot! yargh..I've been shot,twice! the dr. couldn't find the vein in my arm :'(
Okay,I think I'm already out of track..the main thing is my blood group! it was the reason why I create this entry! bhahah..ke laut la pulak kan? Ehem,for a koreanholic..korang mesti tahu movie My Boyfriend is Type B right?
Once I watch that movie..I set on my mind that I will never ever dated someone with blood group type B!!! (okay,terlebih emo disitu).
Now guess what,1 weeks later (today)..I got the blood group test result! yeppieeee~ I wish I was A or O because they are angels~
of course they are.. :)
I google up personality based on blood group according to japanese..gode-gode-gode here is what I got :
TYPE A :
- Kekal cool though orang lain kelam-kabut dalam menghadapi sesebuah krisis.
- Seorang yang agak pemalu~ awwww
- Sukakan sesuatu yang harmoni dan sopan!
- Bertanggungjawab~
TYPE O
- Seorang yang outgoing :)
- Mempunyai self-confident yang tinggi
- Energetic and peramah.
- Tak terlalu mengharapkan orang lain.
TYPE B
- Lemah dalam kerja berkumpulan,kerana lebih suka mengikut undang-undang sendiri dan idea sendiri.
- Dilihat sebagai seorang yang dingin dan serius.
- individualists.
- Kurang mengambil perhatian sesuatu yang melibatkan perasaan.
type A
p/s : tapi,haihh..mana boleh
judge people dari darah..tak patut!
kan? kan?
p/s/s: ohh..btw,result keluar
and I'm officially type B.



Comments
by d way..barbie kat atas nie mnaKutknla..heee:)
innocent gitu~
napa kena pakai stoking, ila dah jawap dekat entry tu...baca la..hehe
darah O? wahhh ni lagi sorang angels~
aku sepatutnya darah A tau..XD