Assalamualaikum,
Today was friday,I love friday a lot! ended of lecture,lab..pheeww! awesome.And environment was nice I could see most of international student wearing JUBAH and malays wearing BAJU MELAYU *handsome!
Guys walk out to mosque for friday prayer :) isn't it great? like sea of people has been united in upm!
By the way,I finally get myself back! Past 2 day I keep mourning,I have to redo TM assignment for 3 times(till I already memorize the step and each word that have to type), I lost my pendrive (not really lost,I forgot to took it back at lab! %$#%*&/!! ),my hard disk sick! probably has been catch by flu (well actually it was virus +_+)
BUT now everything going fine,TM assignment finally been pass up..thanks to rot and ekin,also vith! :D insyallah,esok aku belanja korang cool blog ya, hik hik hik #gelak manja. For pen drive Along gonna sold to me in the cheapest price,4gb rm 20 quite reasonable right? (walaupun supposed free kot! adik sendiri pun nak berkira,tsk tsk tsk) but according to GAAP concept,haruslah perniagaan itu diasingkan dengan personal life..nampak tak aku profesional? Along patut bangga ada adik macam aku ahhahah.. while hard disk Along wish congrats and PADAN MUKA for me =="
And the happiest thing is, duit PTPTN dah masuk!:D
p/s : Elaun nanti JPA potong ea?
alaaaaaaaa.....
Today was friday,I love friday a lot! ended of lecture,lab..pheeww! awesome.And environment was nice I could see most of international student wearing JUBAH and malays wearing BAJU MELAYU *handsome!
my brother~ currently taking
PMR
By the way,I finally get myself back! Past 2 day I keep mourning,I have to redo TM assignment for 3 times(till I already memorize the step and each word that have to type), I lost my pendrive (not really lost,I forgot to took it back at lab! %$#%*&/!! ),my hard disk sick! probably has been catch by flu (well actually it was virus +_+)
BUT now everything going fine,TM assignment finally been pass up..thanks to rot and ekin,also vith! :D insyallah,esok aku belanja korang cool blog ya, hik hik hik #gelak manja. For pen drive Along gonna sold to me in the cheapest price,4gb rm 20 quite reasonable right? (walaupun supposed free kot! adik sendiri pun nak berkira,tsk tsk tsk) but according to GAAP concept,haruslah perniagaan itu diasingkan dengan personal life..nampak tak aku profesional? Along patut bangga ada adik macam aku ahhahah.. while hard disk Along wish congrats and PADAN MUKA for me =="
And the happiest thing is, duit PTPTN dah masuk!:D
p/s : Elaun nanti JPA potong ea?
alaaaaaaaa.....


Comments