Assalamualaikum,
few days ago,I'd a PRA 'P' with Madam Khamariah..
bout 7.15 am after we lifted my lil brother for martial art class.
At first madam asked me to lift Alif to school.FULLSTOP.
something fishy but I just shut my mouth.Malas nak start war pagi-pagi,yalah awal lagi kot?! grrr..
few days ago,I'd a PRA 'P' with Madam Khamariah..
bout 7.15 am after we lifted my lil brother for martial art class.
At first madam asked me to lift Alif to school.FULLSTOP.
But Alif secretly told my mom that he was late and of course my mom(madam) have to drive, because I'm quite kura-kura..heh,
something fishy but I just shut my mouth.Malas nak start war pagi-pagi,yalah awal lagi kot?! grrr..
don't be..I won't bite!
:)
After arrived at Alif school my mom said,
" apa kata kita jalan-jalan dulu"
I couldn't resist,because I've to get know roads and all those short cut to avoid traffic light! muahahha..traffic light was an enemy for me,tak nak mati enjin tengah-tengah jalan lagi!!
So,I decided to go to Jusco Bkt Indah,1st place in my head on that time, best place for shopping! though I was just wearing sweater,jeans and cap on top of my head and covered my hair with hood.Yalah ingat nak tahu jalan ke sekolah jer..btw,itulah kelebihan bawak kereta.. :)
Ronda-ronda bout 10 min,then madam asked to go straight along the road.
Sekali sampai 5 kedai daa..could you imagine how far we go? I resist to make a u-turn because the road become narrow,and that make me scared! jalan kampung is not my type of roads,plus I'm still newbie..
Alhamdulillah,nice and sharp u-turn made me breath serenely. However after 3/4 min..a motorcycle reverse from parking lot,I knew he saw me..but he refuse to get out from there like ASAP and made me brake immediately! well hello,though I fail in my computer test on first attempt,I'm not that stupid! he should stop when behind is still have vehicles especially with P sticker! grrr..
Okay,not only human who makes my day totally chaos,thanx to unmanner dog who lepak-ing on the road..and dumb me! I stopped the car just to ' shuuhhh ' that dog,madam totally speechless and only laughed on me.. she said..
Ronda-ronda bout 10 min,then madam asked to go straight along the road.
Sekali sampai 5 kedai daa..could you imagine how far we go? I resist to make a u-turn because the road become narrow,and that make me scared! jalan kampung is not my type of roads,plus I'm still newbie..
Alhamdulillah,nice and sharp u-turn made me breath serenely. However after 3/4 min..a motorcycle reverse from parking lot,I knew he saw me..but he refuse to get out from there like ASAP and made me brake immediately! well hello,though I fail in my computer test on first attempt,I'm not that stupid! he should stop when behind is still have vehicles especially with P sticker! grrr..
Okay,not only human who makes my day totally chaos,thanx to unmanner dog who lepak-ing on the road..and dumb me! I stopped the car just to ' shuuhhh ' that dog,madam totally speechless and only laughed on me.. she said..
" kenapa berhenti? potong je lah.."
almaklumlah pecinta haiwan,sanggup berhenti..macam jalan tu kecik sangat jer..pandainya Izza,alololo~~
=="
Ya right! I still keep on learning with madam..tak cukup power lagi,I hate when I wake up early in the morning to lift Shafiq to school and saw my chansung oppa a.k.a 'my' kancil elok diapit oleh honda and another car that look totally expensive yang I don't know what it names..pagi-pagi dah chalengging! isk isk isk
Oh,almost forgot me and my mom go to petrol station last day..quiet exciting for people who never try to pump it by yourself! so after this I might be join those pakcik-pakcik at teh tarik stall to do some conversation bout increasing on petrol price..bhahahhaha..


Comments
i like
hitam nampak kemas! :P