Skip to main content

Nak masuk U!!!


Assalamualaikum,
Hyep..hyep..hyep~~
now I sat infront of my lappy..
keep thinking bout university to further studies,
ya meyh..phase 2 application for this batch intake already open starting 20 may till 26!
okay,frankly speaking for choose university..I've 4 things in my head right now, some people could not understand my 'thinking'
( maybe it just not too clear because it was covered with messy hair...+_+ ),which is :


1- EGO
2- COURSE
3- DISTANCE
4- PUBLIC THOUGHT (narrow MINDED)




EGO


Okay,to be an honest..yes I've my own ego,I recall back my memories..what encourage me to get a flying colour in my past examination..it was want to be part in University Malaya[UM],yes I really-really adore UM.Since I lost my chances to apply in University Science Malaysia..I thought USM does'nt have place for acc student! duhhhhh...poor me la kan?!So I did'nt do the compulsory thing which is take MUNSYI( I don't know how to spell it..either SYI or SHI,.so correct me if I was wrong) exam..and grapple with it.
Half of my heart said..I success to get PNGK 4 flat for matriculation program..so,I deserve a great U example like UM to further studies.
Don't hate me..because this is ego,I not pretending 'it' and being hypocrite.


















COURSE


Okay pals..I have some tips or reminders to all of you that still confused to update ur UPU.I do a mistakes in my fasa 1 application U ,which is I choose U..not course..you got what I mean?? again maria elena..==".For example my first choice is UUM course acc..attributable to 'UUM fan' made me choose UUM again but I change my course to eco..Can you see that,it shows that I choose U rather than course..dumb me! hahah..thanks to my aunts,if they not asking me bout upu..till now I will do the same thing in fasa 2..+_+,,I amused them when I tell that..my first choice acc,2nd eco,3rd business..3 of it in UM ,next UUM..course acc>>eco>>business...cool huh?? hahha..what a excellent repetition,thehehehe..











DiSTANCE


Hmm for this point..for me now it was really important! I lost my dad 1 weeks after I got my result in PSPM 1( during that time I still in kolej matrikulasi negeri sembilan,while my hometown at johor baharu)..got called bout 10.15 p.m from my uncle..feel lost..can't think anything for 1st 30 sec..I never imagine he will leave me this early..I lie to myself every time I visit him at hosp..I said,he will discharged soon..very soon,..


I just want to say that,I don't want 'it' happen again,which is distance almost be a barricade..to meet him for d'last time before he left me,my siblings,my mom,relatives and friends forever.After that,I decide to not choose UUM as 1st choice..even it excellent for management student.In 4 years anything could happen..btw,this sort of feelings can be nurtured what..apa lah sangat UUM?! 
( hahha..saja rawat hati ).


NARROW MINDED


Ops! wrong size font..lallalaala~ but it looks just nice,:)
dear friends..make it short,someone told me that U like UMT,UMP,UMK and those unpopular university are lower class!
I'm so sorry..I choose UMT as my 3rd choice,beside it not too far rather than UUM..I'm sorry,for not accept ur advice this time dear cousin,:) I know university of dublin and university malaysia terengganu have a huge differences,but UMT makes me feels tranquil like pilah I think..hhaha,
no shopping mall? no fancy restaurant ? no intertainment ? 
no sweat..I'm fine with it,:)..so please understand and respect my decision..(don't worried I still put university that you recommended on 1st choice,==" )




HoPing fOR tHe bEsT






P/S= orang kata blajar kat mana-mana
     pun sama jer..
     kalau ak nak bangkang buleh?
     hahahah..
     mood bruno mars grenade~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

adaKAh ini AneH??!! [5]

Aku Suka Vending Machine :) masa kat matrik dulu dalam seminggu berapa kali ek   beli air  gedegang! Tak haus pun,just suka..macam sesuatu yang nikmat biler berjaya membazirkan syiling sebanyak 2 keping 50 sen 1 keping 20 sen dan 1 keping 10 sen..dan sangat mendebarkan bila nak buat keputusan nak beli air apa,hihi~

Spontaneous Thursday #1

Assalamualaikum, Sejak 2,3,4,5 menjak ni..aku dah mula suka pakai makeup!.Giler.And aku dapat rasakan aura-aura kewanitaan mula muncul like minat shopping!.Aku harap ia tak makin kronik..==" But atleast 19 tahun wearing makeup tak pelikkan? but how bout budak yang UPSR pun tak lepas lagi wearing makeup mengalahkan artis??  [first time buat  ST ,rasa janggal sebab tak bole bebel panjang! :P]

Hipokrit Itu Perlu Kadang-Kadang :)

Assalamualaikum, Hari ni hidup seorang penganggur biasa saja,makin dekat tarikh nak daftar ke UPM,makin aku memaksimakan kemalasan duduk dirumah teres dua tingkat ni(agak details di situ ya..).Sebab lepas ni kena rajin-rajin..kalau ada rezeki dapat biasiswa,saya janji! akan aktif dan cuba mendapat pointer yang cemerlang setiap sem! jadi..sponsor lah saya,whoa! Nampak sangat tengah taksub dengan iklan-iklan biasiswa..bhahhaha,sekali my ex-roomate  FINA  cakap.. " Izza,aku tak berani laa sebab ada interview " gulp!  hampir terlupa tentang tu,sebab biasiswa JPA jer yang tak ada temuduga..==" aku pergi bantai mohon semua biasiswa yang ada,even aku 4flat! still tak terjamin oiittt.. Okay,sila abaikan lukisan adik aku tu..sebab aku ketandusan gambar-gambar menarik,booooo!! HAHA Alright,back on track..Hipokrit kalau dilihat secara mendalam ia bukan lah sesuatu yang negatif,so be positif! berpeganglah pada pri...