Assalamualaikum,
I really think that I should be more active in blogging.
Words instead of picture. Like years ago before instagram.
By the way I just ate sweet porridge and it makes me happy muehehehhehe.
My relationship going well. I used to think that communication is the key! But nope, you have to be sensible too. Not everything can be discuss, not all emotional thing can be talk about, but if you sensitive towards your partner inshaAllah everything will be sort out! If you see your partner who always bubbly and love talking suddenly he or she keep silent, you must sense something is not right, if he or she doesn't want to eat but he or she usually have big appetite yes you must sense it.
Being sensible means your care.
Being sensible means he or she is important to you.
Being sensible means world for someone who in love with YOU.
I hope everyone will find their sensible partner.
Aminn.
I really think that I should be more active in blogging.
Words instead of picture. Like years ago before instagram.
By the way I just ate sweet porridge and it makes me happy muehehehhehe.
My relationship going well. I used to think that communication is the key! But nope, you have to be sensible too. Not everything can be discuss, not all emotional thing can be talk about, but if you sensitive towards your partner inshaAllah everything will be sort out! If you see your partner who always bubbly and love talking suddenly he or she keep silent, you must sense something is not right, if he or she doesn't want to eat but he or she usually have big appetite yes you must sense it.
Being sensible means your care.
Being sensible means he or she is important to you.
Being sensible means world for someone who in love with YOU.
I hope everyone will find their sensible partner.
Aminn.
Comments