Skip to main content

I Said Yes for the First Ring

Assalamualaikum,

My life quite upside down lately. I fall in love and life feels so great! (but still kena ingat mati gaiss).
I love him and he like me too. I'm not sure if he already fall in love (fyi : we halfly arranged marriage, I know it sound so weird but thats the truth hahha), but its okay I'll make sure he love me too later kahkah.

So much thing going right now, but I had to skip some part (he asked for my ring size, we met for the first time oh god I almost faint even we met less than 10 seconds for me to try the ring, he change his atm pin number to my date of birthday omg, and so much more).

I DONT WANT TO ENGAGE BUT THE ELDERS ASKED FOR IT *urghh*

So Mak Long simply explain about the meaning of each ring :

1st ring : The guy show his sincere intention to know the girl and to ask whether the girl is single and available or not? LOL ME IS SO SINGLE
2nd ring : both are not allowed to have relationship with OTHER guy or girl!!!
3rd ring : HALALAN TOYYIBAN AHHAHHAHHAHA

Hoping everything went well. The second ring gonna be tough. The engagement date are within one month from now, phewh.


LETS DO THIS IZZA!! U CAN DO IT!!


Comments

marilyn monyok said…
kat sini pon aku boleh typo aku tak tau la cemane nak hidup macamni. *bercinte
Anonymous said…
hahahahahahahaha dah maju dah. Waiting for the second. Damn, this boyish little girl turn baddass!

Popular posts from this blog

adaKAh ini AneH??!! [5]

Aku Suka Vending Machine :) masa kat matrik dulu dalam seminggu berapa kali ek   beli air  gedegang! Tak haus pun,just suka..macam sesuatu yang nikmat biler berjaya membazirkan syiling sebanyak 2 keping 50 sen 1 keping 20 sen dan 1 keping 10 sen..dan sangat mendebarkan bila nak buat keputusan nak beli air apa,hihi~

Spontaneous Thursday #1

Assalamualaikum, Sejak 2,3,4,5 menjak ni..aku dah mula suka pakai makeup!.Giler.And aku dapat rasakan aura-aura kewanitaan mula muncul like minat shopping!.Aku harap ia tak makin kronik..==" But atleast 19 tahun wearing makeup tak pelikkan? but how bout budak yang UPSR pun tak lepas lagi wearing makeup mengalahkan artis??  [first time buat  ST ,rasa janggal sebab tak bole bebel panjang! :P]