Assalamualaikum,
I know this is crazayyy title.
So, I might be married next year (2018) if I tak mati la kan. So, the closed person to me banyak yang freak out because it too sudden. Including Along. SHE WAS LIKE " IKA BETUL KE KAU NAK KAHWIN". And I dont aswered her because I'M FREAKING OUT TOO!
So the guy is actually my relative (but I never talked to him in person - yeah we talking using social network itu pun sembang pasal makanan and how I gonna lose my weight. Yes we never talked about the main issue because it too awkward. HAHAHAHA). We never dating and we don't have each other phone number (omg I really like this situation). And what make me happier is he see me without make up, I'm not wearing cloth that shows my body line and I talk the way I talk with my friends (paham lah I boyish sikit). LEGA WOIII TAK PAYAH NAK COVER-COVER.
There is part of me that not confident with this idea. Love after marriage is not as simple as we see in movie. THIS IS THE REALITY and I don't know what gonna happened later. But at this moment I like him, I find him quite compatible to me. Strangely, he quite funny too compared to what I heard from my aunties. "Dak Saiful ni berat mulut! pendiam!".
Nope auntie! He is quite talkative hahhahhah.
I know one day I gonna see bad side of him and he gonna see mine too! All I wish are we accept each other flaws and complement each other. Iman manusia pun berbolak balik apa lagi cinta sesama manusia.
We do it for Allah and family. And if anything happened between this way, I gonna accept it as not a jodoh and will never gave up on Allah mercy!
Amboiii sis serious nauuu.
Okay tata!
Comments