Assalamualaikum!
Dah lama gila tak tulis dalam blog. Blame on instagram! hahha insta is the best social media though, well my phone currently not with be because I broke it :( So no phone no insta! sobs then I remember that I got blog, hahhah dasar! Sorry blog for ignoring youuuuuuu..
Back to the topic, I'm now 24 years old (well still 23 its not nov yet) and I'm now a working adult. I remember how much I want to be someone with job, like you get paid every months how cool is that? and of course you can buy anything that you want and can easily save money for your trip! hihi
But its tiring though. I cry a bit. And woke up every morning was soo not easy! Its not like school where you can absent without notice if you tired or even sick. In working life its take time to decide whether you should take m.c or not when you sick because of workloads.
So here the story, I start my working life like 3 days after my final paper, I'm not that much into rush actually, I have thought on start working early because I have trip to korea with my friend (BEST FRIENDS! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU), at that moment I have enough money for the trip but maybe added a little bit on shopping money would be so fine, but I have no idea at all like I'm fresh graduate with noooo plan at all on how I should start my adult life! At the day of my final examination in the morning I got called from someone I dont know and he is a guy he not even introduced himself and expected me to recognized like what are you doing? so I ignored the call and continued slept *HAHA*. For being someone who never get called by a guy and expecting me to recognize you was a major mistake! *HIDUP SINGLE OMG I NEED A GUY IN MY LIFE HAHHAHAH*
Day later bammmmmm! the life that I wanted when I'm stress study become real. JOBLESS LIFEE!!! WOOOHOOOOOO I came back to JB on the day of my final paper, And I started being useless human on earth, sleeping, eating, watching drama *repeat*
One day past, I started worried about my future life. So I started searched for jobs, well hahha I dont know how though, I try jobstreet website thing but I dont know how to used *I'm lazy actually* and I dont even prepared my resume yet. And I start get called again, it was miscalled actually. The same number always called during at the wrong moment like I'm in the toilet that time or I'm sleeping. Then my friend of my mine who studied and interned with me at the same place whatsapp-ed me and said that my ex manager keep called me by I'm not picking up.
AND THEN I REALIZED THE PERSON WHO CALLED ME IN THE MORNING OF MY FINAL EXAM AND I EVEN MUMBLING AT HIM WHEN I WAS HALF ASLEEP!!
WAS MY EX MANAGER.
WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gonna continue this in the next post.
WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Comments