Older people get sensitive easily. EASILY. Atuk's keep misunderstand us. and aunty too. She thought we hate her.. and always feel she is burden to us. I can say she always be awkward if with me. I help her because I concern and care..but she feel too guilty. Madam say to me just now about the conversation between her and atuk, which is Shafiq dislike her for live here with us. Ya Allah, I'm soo speechless. That kind of delusion..ini bukan kali pertama. Pleaseee..that kind of thought was never ever crossed in our mind :(
Older people get sensitive easily. EASILY. Atuk's keep misunderstand us. and aunty too. She thought we hate her.. and always feel she is burden to us. I can say she always be awkward if with me. I help her because I concern and care..but she feel too guilty. Madam say to me just now about the conversation between her and atuk, which is Shafiq dislike her for live here with us. Ya Allah, I'm soo speechless. That kind of delusion..ini bukan kali pertama. Pleaseee..that kind of thought was never ever crossed in our mind :(
Comments