Assalamualaikum,
Another one week before study week. *excited
Gonna hangout with family before study week :D * A risk I know ( no worries, 1 hari je pungg)
We choose Genting Highland since its not that far from my uni, but turn out to be A' Famosa Resort
and might change again >.< or MAYBE Putrajaya jer (Hari Belia +++).. T____T I will only agree if Putrajaya got roller coaster or anything that could make me feel like flying or anything that can make me scream. (not include Alif or Shafiq ajak gaduh and I have to scream) NO!
Done all presentations except for organizatinal behaviour course
Already send all the reports except for organizational course
=="
Still in love with #GadisUPM
Done with registration for next sem!
Revision? still in progress yo! but some subject(s) I will inject with "last minute study"
which I think its work for test before..HAHA
For intermediate accounting course will give 100% ATTENTION TO IT!
I'm on the edge.. :/ test result shows how bad am I in accounting subject though I'm ACCOUNTING STUDENT!
not marketing student! not management! and clearly not agriculture student!
Promise to pay some visit to library and hit some books!
I know 50% of time I will yawning and dreaming but hey at least I didn't twittering, face booking and stalk my crush right? kekeke (89% things that I do, in my room which sooooo unproductive!)
Wish everything will be fine,
Wish everything will happen like what is planned,
But still god willing kan, who knows?
headache..fever that is really bad, especially when you have LOADS more to read!
And typical me who would avoid any kind of panadol, paracetamol etc,
will decide to get a DEEP sleep. haihh
So, this is it!
This is how second semester going to ends..
I got lots of plans regarding what am I gonna do throughout semester break!
3 months kot..I've been thinking should I taking a mandarin class, or just stay at home?
part time job? or just focus on tutoring Shafiq and Alif?
Aahh tak kisah laa, nak balik!

Comments
gudluckss, for all upmnians, XD