So about lee 'crush'
I found that, he's just one of my puppy love!
glad to know that..
pheww
I make up my mind now~
Lessons :
1-Your eyes are too easy to be lied to,( hmm you handsome, k..)
2-Ask and beg for Allah guidance..
3-doa is really important!
By the way, it's was a nice feeling..
hehe.. thank you for make me realize
that I'm still wanted to fall..
fall in love!
*tetibe blushing
In sha Allah.. I wanted a halal kind of love,
Let's meet soon dear Jodoh!
Thank you by the way for 'taking time'..
I'm still not 100% fall in love with Allah,
I know I'm taking sooooooooooooo much time! Astaghfirullah!
I keep forgot to say everyday how much 'I love U' to madam,
Freaking lazy to asked bout 'the boys' (your future bro-in-law) activities and life-what-so-ever,
since I'm here at Selangor and dear family at Johor. *miss you guys
So yeah..
I'm currently in love with my friend(s)
Again, thank you for 'taking time'!
Assalamualaikum :)
Comments