Assalamualaikum,
Since ekin and rot updating their blog,me also want to write something on this paper *jadah paper..however, there is nothing to say at all..but when looking at previous post,I just wrote on wednesday and thursday only ==" Rajin just because on that day..it was "Wordless Wednesday" and "Spontaneous Thursday",ehehhe..the easiest day to post some entry :D
So lets talk bout academic thingy,here I'm taking 8 subject which is confusing,yawning,drowsy,zzZZzz..I might be blaming the environment,which is why they put aircond in class that lead student to 'another' world.I might put a blame on schedule,that prepared unproperly..
However,if they doesn't put any aircond in class..someone might complain that class was too hot,and it disrupt learning time.And bout the schedule,sendiri tentukan kot! tu pun nak banyak cekadak..ggrrrr!! erm,fine salah aku! =="
If talk bout bac accounting oyeah,someone might think that all was bout numbering..but can you imagine that we taking AGRICULTURE,HUBUNGAN ETNIK and TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA TENGGARA(TITAS)?? it was compulsory dude,compulsory! no way to run out..okay,I'm not having any problem regarding these 3 subject..hoho,I do love history(sometimes..hahha) but agriculture would be more fun if lec bring us to any farm or garden,it gonna be awesome!
okay,no sweat! benda-benda yang aku bebel tadi semua propa jer,errr..next test HARUS score! no biggie..
Since ekin and rot updating their blog,me also want to write something on this paper *jadah paper..however, there is nothing to say at all..but when looking at previous post,I just wrote on wednesday and thursday only ==" Rajin just because on that day..it was "Wordless Wednesday" and "Spontaneous Thursday",ehehhe..the easiest day to post some entry :D
So lets talk bout academic thingy,here I'm taking 8 subject which is confusing,yawning,drowsy,zzZZzz..I might be blaming the environment,which is why they put aircond in class that lead student to 'another' world.I might put a blame on schedule,that prepared unproperly..
However,if they doesn't put any aircond in class..someone might complain that class was too hot,and it disrupt learning time.And bout the schedule,sendiri tentukan kot! tu pun nak banyak cekadak..ggrrrr!! erm,fine salah aku! =="
If talk bout bac accounting oyeah,someone might think that all was bout numbering..but can you imagine that we taking AGRICULTURE,HUBUNGAN ETNIK and TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA TENGGARA(TITAS)?? it was compulsory dude,compulsory! no way to run out..okay,I'm not having any problem regarding these 3 subject..hoho,I do love history(sometimes..hahha) but agriculture would be more fun if lec bring us to any farm or garden,it gonna be awesome!
(author imaginations)
though,actually..
( credit to Samsung Galaxy Ace :P)
Last but not least I hate TM..lab still can be accept but lecture? gosh! its killing me..I never love anything bout computer like output device,input,LCD,Plasma,hardware,software,bla bla bla..
(few minutes later after this post has been throw into draft dustbin).
okay,no sweat! benda-benda yang aku bebel tadi semua propa jer,errr..next test HARUS score! no biggie..
p/s :btw..thanks for those who
pray for me to get this
scholarship :)







Comments
tu gmbr guna samsung galaxy eh....cantik..mg cntik kan gmbr dia
sememangnya agric akan lebih best klu pergi ladang,
btw, salam perkenalan, hehe :B
hyeee~~