Assalamualaikum,
21 jun 2011
the most shaking day for me,
either pass of fail
any of it can happen..
if,
nervous transpired it may lead to
unacceptable actions!
- for those who can't understand,I've been mumbling bout
driving test-
unacceptable actions:
1- forgot 5 things dat need to do at first,suddenly.
2- I lost controlled when move up to 'hill'
and forgot to pull up d'hand brake and finally..
look at me peeps!
I'm park right on 'start line'
and have to start all over again..
but,ohohooho..look at the time how many sec left?
3- I act like never know which one clutch and same goes to
brake.
4- stalling car! ohh..mostly when waiting for
traffic light 'turn' to green.
5- hesitation crazily make me essentially
used d'uncorrect gear due on speed and road,yup..
it's always happen,when I start hesitated,
my head said " wehh..gear 2"
but my hand confidently go to gear 4
T______T
hoping for right path~
oh god please give me strength to face it,
and never forgot all those freaking important
manoeuvres. AMIN .

Comments
http://ezafaiza.blogspot.com/
heee~