Assalamualaikum,
I stilled in trauma,and seems like I doesn't want to touch bout it at all in this blog,because the trauma would be pretty worse huh?
okay,I'll try to be cool..though it's totally nightmare for me..even it happen during the day,make it clear.. it's all bout JPJ test. FULLSTOP.
Since the trauma still relic there,so let's talk bout sweet ewww lovey dovey thing,this post gonna be quite short because the idea came out suddenly when I saw my cousin post at FB home.Alright,for couples out there..having an FB account ain't something that kinda rare among all of you and especially teens!
I always feel a bit annoyed when some couples out there post something dat no need lah you all share it with us..it's personal right between two of you?
so keep it and no need to exposed it like..
" Edward cayang,I miss U campai lebam..jangan noti-noti taww :)"
or..
" Bella baby,jbU*&$%%%@#!uH..."
( okay,I'm not good in imitation)
while my cousin..
HIS GF : Sayang,I miss U ( my cousin name was tag with a lot of
heart shape )
HE : I miss U too,tapi U boleh bagitau waktu text I kan?
malu la.. ( end with smile icon )
It amused me a lot! Even it looks kinda poyo,but I think it was cute,sweet and he have the points..
which is babe,are U trying to show off or what?! trying to 'blackmail' other girls to back off, I guess??
p/s/s= I've already watch it almost
6/7 times kot?!
I stilled in trauma,and seems like I doesn't want to touch bout it at all in this blog,because the trauma would be pretty worse huh?
okay,I'll try to be cool..though it's totally nightmare for me..even it happen during the day,make it clear.. it's all bout JPJ test. FULLSTOP.
Since the trauma still relic there,so let's talk bout sweet ewww lovey dovey thing,this post gonna be quite short because the idea came out suddenly when I saw my cousin post at FB home.Alright,for couples out there..having an FB account ain't something that kinda rare among all of you and especially teens!
I always feel a bit annoyed when some couples out there post something dat no need lah you all share it with us..it's personal right between two of you?
so keep it and no need to exposed it like..
" Edward cayang,I miss U campai lebam..jangan noti-noti taww :)"
or..
" Bella baby,jbU*&$%%%@#!uH..."
( okay,I'm not good in imitation)
while my cousin..
HIS GF : Sayang,I miss U ( my cousin name was tag with a lot of
heart shape )
HE : I miss U too,tapi U boleh bagitau waktu text I kan?
malu la.. ( end with smile icon )
It amused me a lot! Even it looks kinda poyo,but I think it was cute,sweet and he have the points..
which is babe,are U trying to show off or what?! trying to 'blackmail' other girls to back off, I guess??
awwww..=P
p/s = entry ni untuk ak jugak,
2 X 5 jer..hahha :)
2 X 5 jer..hahha :)
mood new moon.
p/s/s= I've already watch it almost
6/7 times kot?!

Comments