Assalamualaikum..
not in a good mood..I feel down,,
xtaw nk intro macam mana..hmm..okey,most of my chilhood time at Sarawak..I was far from my relatives,,I was been there about 8 years..while all of them at Johor,
As U know,,to build a strong relationship..we started from root,,like some said 'melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya' even dat idioms seems to not have any connection at all..but in this negotiation.. I things it make a sense!
If my family not tarry in dat beautiful,cultural and full of tradism state,,we must be not far apart..
It would be easier for us to talk too and does't fell awkward to each other at all..
I wanted to laugh with U..watching tv..had a breakfast,lunch,dinner and even supper with U! but what I'm supposed to do?
alright..now I'm using U..not them ,they and etc..
readers maybe could not understand this..hahah..for those who understand who I tried to talking about..U are right! I'm talking about 1 person..=)
not in a good mood..I feel down,,
xtaw nk intro macam mana..hmm..okey,most of my chilhood time at Sarawak..I was far from my relatives,,I was been there about 8 years..while all of them at Johor,
As U know,,to build a strong relationship..we started from root,,like some said 'melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya' even dat idioms seems to not have any connection at all..but in this negotiation.. I things it make a sense!
If my family not tarry in dat beautiful,cultural and full of tradism state,,we must be not far apart..
It would be easier for us to talk too and does't fell awkward to each other at all..
I wanted to laugh with U..watching tv..had a breakfast,lunch,dinner and even supper with U! but what I'm supposed to do?
alright..now I'm using U..not them ,they and etc..
readers maybe could not understand this..hahah..for those who understand who I tried to talking about..U are right! I'm talking about 1 person..=)
I love u atok!
p/s : I always try my best..
to make us close
as much dat I could =)

Comments